I saw this on my friend's journal and I was bored so I thought I would try it out. It's actually supposed to be done over a few day, but what the hell...I think I would forget about it if I did it that way.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I hate you for stealing my fucking seat and will now proceed to attempt to kick your ass. ...Bitch. D:<
2. Go die. c:
3. STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't understand why you are so obsessed with it, but STOP IT.
4. When can I see you again? I haven't seen you in ages.
5. I'm coming to Illinois to meet you someday, my friend. Tu m'attends, s'il te plaît!
6. You should come with me to next year's Animethon. It was kind of lonely without you there. xD
7. The story I promised you is in the making and I'm stuck on the point of no return. THE WRITER'S BLOCK IS GETTING TO EVEN ME, SNUFFLEKINS. *cries*
8. When do I finally get to give you these math booklets? They're getting all dusty in my basement. With all my other crap.
9. Grow some balls and start doing things. Don't just complain about it to me.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I'm bad at talking to people.
2. I go ballistic over origami.
3. I'm incredibly bored right now.
4. I lose weight when I eat a lot.
5. I read a lot of manga.
6. Been trying to find some new games to play. It gets boring when I play the same one over 20 times.
7. I write stories and draw my OCs.
8. Neat freak. Sometimes.
9. All-around cook in my house.
10. Want to try cosplaying, but unsure of which character to do.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Don't lie to me. Be faithful and honest; I'll be sure to return the favor.
2. Be yourself. Don't try to impress me with superficiality.
3. Don't use empty flattery. It will only offend me.
4. Keep your promises.
5. Be someone that I can confide in and confide in me.
6. Accept me for who I am; you don't have to like everything about me, but this way, I'll accept you, too.
7. Treat my friends and family nicely. You don't have to like them for who they are, but never insult them.
8. Don't be a fucking sleaze bag. Please.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. The songs I listen to.
2. Sexy plot lines for stories and fanfictions.
3. My friends.
4. What's for dinner.
6. School and future plans.
7. Random french sentences and words. D:
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
1. Slacked off the first year of high school.
2. Heard Justin Bieber singing.
3. Injured my ankle. It makes trying to learn parkour harder.
4. Been lazy and let the MSN virus take over my e-mail. It jacked it up real good.
5. Embarrass myself by crying in the middle of class. ...God, I wish I could undo that. >_>;;
6. Been born a girl. It's too damn annoying and menstruation can go fuck itself. D:<
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
1. My mother.
2. My sibling.
3. My friends.
4. My internet friends.
5. Someone who made me face reality. I tend to drift away from it.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Extremely unkempt appearance (this includes the smell of rancid cheese on you).
2. If you hit on other girls when you're dating me. Unfaithfulness is instant break-up material. c:
3. Touching inappropriate places in public. Hugs and (maybe) kisses are fine. Any further is a no.
4. If he never listens.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Tells me what he's thinking.
2. Doesn't mind a few blemishes on his ego. He shouldn't be afraid to cry in front of me. Actually, I'll think it's charming. xD
3. Has good style.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.